Football season means tailgating, which also means sharing cold brews, music, and more with family and friends. And this cool cooler brings the party with its integrated cocktail blender, Bluetooth speaker, device charger, utensils, and more!
Initially launched as a Kickstarter project by inventor Ryan Grepper, the [easyazon_link identifier=”B016VXVLFC” locale=”US” tag=”garagespot05-20″]Coolest Cooler ($225)[/easyazon_link] raised over $13 million dollars from some 62,500 backers. That’s pretty amazing. And with its throwback retro design and modern features, the Coolest could become your favorite new party in a box.
“The COOLEST is a portable party disguised as a cooler, bringing blended drinks, music and fun to any outdoor occasion.” – Ryan Grepper, Inventor
Not only will the Coolest Cooler keep your beverages cold, but it also has some very thoughtful design features, like…
- A 20V battery powered rechargeable ice-crushing blender for cocktails and smoothies
- A removable splash-proof Bluetooth speaker with dual drivers and a resonator plate
- A waterproof USB port for charging your mobile devices
- A built-in LED light under the lid so you don’t mistake a Bush beer for a real one ;p
- Built-in bungee gear tie-downs to keep things on top as you roll the cooler to your party
- A removable divider to keep things separated, which also doubles as a cutting board
- Rubberized, extra-wide wheels making for smooth transportation in the sand
- An aluminum telescoping handle to move the cooler around
- Integrated plate, knife and corkscrew holders—utinsels and four plates included
- And, of course, a bottle opener with a magnetic cap catcher
Here’s a video tour of the Coolest Cooler:
The 55 qt Coolest Cooler was built around extra thick insulation, designed to keep ice for up to five days. It’s tough, too, rated to hold up to 600lbs. And if Moon Blue isn’t your color, it’s also available in Classic Orange or Margarita Green.
The Coolest Cooler looks to be a fantastic cooler for portable parties, even when compared to the trendy brands that are much more expensive and have few, if any, of the features of the Coolest. We’re gonna get one.