As many you may know by now, I’ve got a thing for Jeeps and off-roading. While it’s pretty flat here in Florida, we do have some solid forests, trails and off-road parks to put our rigs through the ringers. I’m also a proud supporter of and participant in the 4 Wheel to Heal organization, which raises money for and takes out on the trails our wounded heroes.
With that, I’m excited to help promote the inaugural 2016 Truck & Off-Road Festival, taking place at the Gateway Motorsports Park in Madison, Ill., near St. Louis August 12 and 13th.
Multiple courses consisting of pavement and dirt will allow enthusiasts to participate in their own vehicles, regardless of whether they are built for the street or the trail. Events include Quarter-Mile Drags, Autocross, UTV and Side-by-Side racing, and a 4×4 obstacle course. Any truck can try and make the final field by throwing down one of the 12 fastest combined drag race and autocross times during qualifying sessions, too.
Highlights of the event include:
- Drag Racing – Multiple Classes
- Autocross Course
- Professionally judged Show & Shine with awards in multiple classes
- UTV & Side-by-Side Racing
- Mud Bog
- Editor’s Choice Awards
- Performance Truck Midway / Vendor Row
- Dyno Contest
- DJ Friday night / Live band Saturday night
Register your truck today to lock-in special pricing at TruckAndOffRoadFestival.com
When you register for the Truck and Off-Road Festival you’ll get an all-access pass for your truck, as well as a swag bag with some cool gifts.
Participant Ticket Pricing*
- Pre-registration for a two day pass: $45
- On-site registration for a two day pass: $50
- Pre-registration for Friday: $20
- On-site registration for Friday: $25
- Pre-registration for Saturday: $35
- On-site registration for Saturday: $40
- UTV pre-registration for Saturday: $35
- UTV on-site registration for Saturday: $40
Spectator Ticket Pricing*
- Friday: $10 in advance or $15 at the gate
- Saturday: $15 in advance or $20 at the gate
- 2-day pass: $25 in advance or $30 at the gate
- 6-12 years of age: $5 per day or $10 for a 2-day pass
- Children 5 and under: Free
*Pre-Registration and advanced ticket pricing is available until Wednesday, August 11, 2016, at 11:59 p.m.
The 2016 Truck & Off-Road Festival is being put on by TEN: The Enthusiast Network (Truck Trend, Diesel Power, Truckin’, Petersen’s 4-Wheel & Off-Road, Dirt Sports, Motor Trend, Hot Rod, and many more).